It’s new TEXA’s revolutionary solution to sanitize vehicles and workplaces
Advantages and strong points of Texa Air2 San :
- Completely automated process
- HEPA H13 filter and O2 CATALYST
- Standart ozone, temperature, and humidity sensors
- 03-02 conversion at the end of the procedure
- Compatibility with AXONE Nemo
- Printable service report
It is expected that, following the development of COVID-19 pandemic, sanitation will become the most common and routine vehicle maintenance worldwide.
Mechanical workshops, but also vehicle dealerships, vehicle rental companies, taxi companies, transportation companies, fast-fit centers, carwash services, and fuel stations will necessarily have to offer this service to their customers.
In a scenario featured by many improvised offers, TEXA has developed a highly professional line, expressly dedicated to the automotive industry, rich in measures and exclusive functions that guarantee the elimination of any bacterium or virus.
Thanks to a particular and exclusive procedure that, at the end of the cycle, transforms ozone into oxygen, AIR2 SAN is the only sanitizer on the market for the automotive industry that guarantees correct air quality before the returning of the vehicle, in order to protect both the driver and the workshop operator.
AIR2 SAN is also a great tool for sanitizing workplaces.
The TEXA AIR2 SAN kit can operate stand-alone or combined with a TEXA diagnostic system and related interface AIR2 SAN is activated directly from outside the vehicle through a remote control supplied with it, or the free APP, and provides a completely automated sanitation of the passenger compartment. In fact, the operator has nothing to worry about, not event selecting the vehicle since AIR2 SAN, thanks to its ozone, humidity, and temperature sensors, automatically provide the correct level of saturation. When the green light appears in the display or the specific indication in the app, the vehicle is ready to be returned to the customer, without any further operation.
To guarantee the most efficiency and professionalism in the operation, AIR2 SAN acts through AIR2 SAN acts through 3 phases :
- During the first, AIR2 SAN, thanks to electrostatic discharge, transforms the oxygen in the air in the passenger compartment, into ozone and spreads it in a precise, controlled and uniform way. This phase is more efficient and safe thanks to a HEPA H13 filter located at intake and intended to avoid the passage of particles towards the ozone generator. This to guarantee the generator itself a longer life, and also, more importantly, to eliminate the risk of an accidental production of dangerous nitric acid that may generate due to the entry of particulate into the 02->03 transformation chamber.
- The second phase is the actual disinfection phase during which the AIR2 SAN microprocessor, based on the data provided by its sensors, maintains the ideal amount of ozone and determines how long it needs to stay in the passenger compartment in order to eliminate mildew, fungi, viruses, and bacteria as required by the medical-surgical standards. This automated process also eliminates any risk of human error.
- Contrarily to many products on the market, TEXA introduced a third phase in the sanitation process, which is a reverse cycle that transforms the residual ozone into oxygen through a special catalyst. In other concentrations, the ozone is, in fact, harmful gas and it is essential to guarantee a minimum residual concentration before returning the vehicle. This to protect not only the customer’s health but also the operator who is particularly exposed each time the vehicle is opened after being sanitized.
AIR2 SAN APP
AIR2 SAN also has a free APP that can be downloaded for both iOS and Android. With the APP, you can check the progress of the process step by step, view a list of the operations carried out, and generate a PDF document that can be printed, and that certifies the proper sanitation of the vehicle, which is extremely important.
AIR2 SAN + AXONE NEMO
For workshops and professionals that already use AXONE Nemo and related VCI Navigator, TEXA has developed and patented an innovative integration with AIR2 SAN via Bluetooth.
The use of the diagnostics, and therefore the possibility to interact with the vehicle’s electronics, allows to activating in vehicles with modern air conditioning systems devices such as the fan, recirculation, the direction of the flows, etc.
AXONE Nemo will make AIR2 SAN work in synchrony with the commands sent to the air conditioning system’s electronic components, allowing the ozone to easily reach any surface in the vehicle, including the internal ducts. This is possible thanks to simple initial recirculation settings and duct opening that can be defined before each sanitation.
The integration between AIR2 SAN and TEXA’s diagnostics is free: you must simply have an AXONE Nemo with updated software in order to add the sanitation to its many functions.
Thanks to the integration with AIR2 SAN, TEXA’s IDC5 Software acquires the capability to command and control the sanitation of the vehicle.
In the program, you can follow in detail all the sanitation phases, which is particularly efficient as it interacts with the vehicle’s electronics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.