eTRUCK D13620 TEXA®
eTRUCK is an innovative miniaturised tool that, for the first time, takes heavy duty truck workshops into a new diagnostic dimension thanks to the possibility to constantly monitor the status of the vehicle remotely, to manage the servicing from a predictive point of view and, the latest new feature, to perform adjustment functions that allow you to restore the vehicle’s optimal conditions.
eTRUCK, which is installed in the vehicle’s diagnostic socket* and configured within minutes, acts as a conjunction element between the repairer and the heavy duty vehicle, helping increase customer loyalty thanks to a constant and absolutely competent assistance service.
eTRUCK represents the ideal solution even for drivers and fleet managers, as it constantly keeps them updated on the conditions of their vehicles and allows them to carry out actions aimed at reducing costs and optimising the use of the vehicles, thanks to a dedicated app and management portal.
* 16 PIN OBD or Deutsch 9 PIN through special adapter for HD American Trucks.
For TEXA workshops
through the Workshop Portal, there is the possibility to increase customer loyalty thanks to a highly professional service, which allows them to:
- Constantly monitor the status of the vehicles remotely and to intervene on the electronic systems as if they were in the workshop;
- Manage the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance in advance;
- Share an appointment planner for the maintenance with the driver and the fleet manager;
- Manage the customer portfolio with a single software program;
- Create a detailed customer profile.
For the drivers
thanks to an APP* that supplies very useful information while driving the vehicle, it is possible to:
- Read the Tachograph data in real time;
- Monitor your driving style;
- Fill out a Driver’s Daily Vehicle Check & Defect Report list as required by the regulations of certain countries;
- Read the vehicle data in real time;
- Have a remote vehicle diagnosis available that helps solving any fault quickly, avoiding having to go to the workshop;
- Consult the service calendar shared with the workshop.
* For Android and iOS
The fleet manager through the Fleet Manager Portal, can:
- Check the entire fleet regarding the status of the vehicles at a maintenance level;
- Assist remotely, through the diagnosis and the solution of possible vehicle faults by the workshop, reducing costs and increasing efficiency;
- Monitor the status of the maintenance of the vehicles and their expirations;
- Share an appointment planner for the maintenance with the workshop;
- Detect each driver’s driving style;
- Download the Tachograph data remotely;
- Download remotely, directly from the ECU, the Trip Data Recorder, allowing detailed analyses of the use of the vehicle.
Model: TEXA eTRUCK
Processor: ARM Cortex M4 (STM32F439ZIY6)
Memory: SDRAM 8 MB; Flash NAND 4 GB
Communication: Bluetooth Classic (2.1); Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (Smart Ready)
Diagnostic connector: OBD socket ISO15031-03 for 24 V systems
Supported automotive bus types: 4 HS CAN transceivers connected to OBD pins 3-11,
1-9, 12-13, 6-14 that can be enabled individually; 1 J1708 transceiver connected to pins 12-13; 1 ISO9141-2, ISO14230 transceiver with 60mA current protection connected to pins 3 or 7
Visual warnings: 1 green/red bi-coloured LED; 1 blue LED
Inertial sensor: Accelerometer: 3 axis, ± 16 G F.S.; Gyroscope: 3 axis, ± 2000 DPS G F.S.
Supply voltage: 12 / 24 Vdc
Consumptions: Normal mode: 60 / 120 mA (12 / 24 Vdc); Standby: < 6 mA
Device activation: Possible from OBD pins 1 and 8 or by monitoring the battery voltage
Operating temperature: - 20 °C ÷ 60 °C
Storage temperature: - 40 °C ÷ 85 °C
ISM operating frequency band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
Maximum transmit power in frequency band: 4 dBm
Relative humidity: 10% ÷ 80% without condensation
Dimensions in [mm]: 47,8*23,4*24,4
Weight: 15 g
Directives: RED 2014 / 53 / EU; ROHS 2011 / 65 / EU
Product standards: EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1; EN 301 489-17 3.1.1; EN 300 328 V2.1.1
EN 62479:2010; EN 60950-1:2006 / A11+A1+A12+AC:2001+A2:2013;
ISO 7637-1:2002; ISO 7637-2:2011
Regulations: ECE / ONU R10