The BT100 and the BT200 are battery, cranking, and charging system testers. Ideal for small cars, light trucks, RVs, motorcycles, ATVs, boats, and more. These devices can perform quick, accurate, and efficient tests. Their price, versatility, and dealer-level accuracy make them the right testers for the DIY community. Featuring an easy-to-use software, the BT100 and BT200 help first-time operators get the job done with ease. With these tools, you can test a wide array of batteries and get results in as little as 10 seconds.
· Battery Test: State of Health, State of Charge, Voltage, Current, Rating, and Analysis
· Cranking Test: Cranking Voltage, Time, and Analysis
· Charging Test: Voltage Output and Analysis
· Reverse Polarity Protection
· Supports 12V GEL, AGM, EFB, and Regular Flooded Batteries
· Intuitive Interface with Step-By-Step Guided Procedures
· Small, Compact, and Durable Enclosure
· Premium Copper Clamps
- Display: 128x64 LCD
- Working Temperature: -4°F~140°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F~158°F
- Dimensions: 5”x3”x1”
- Weight: 1.0 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.