The latest BT-100 12V battery tester from Foxwell is designed to test 12V standard lead acid, AGM flat, AGM coil and gel batteries. It's a quick, easy, and inexpensive way for technicians to check battery charge status, battery health, and fault detection.
The set includes:
BT100 12V main unit
Features and benefits
• Adapted to various vehicles - passenger cars and light trucks
• Tests many types of batteries - standard acid, AGM flat, AGM spiral and gel
• Tests CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE systems
• Tests the battery directly in the car - no need to remove the battery
• Detects defective items
• Quick (within 3 seconds) and accurate display of test results
• Does not emit light, heat or sparks, does not drain the battery - safe for everyone to work with
• Very easy to use with large backlit LCD screen and control menu.
• Multilingual menu and test results - in English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Chinese.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.