Motor management systems in cars get more and more sophisticated. When these sophisticated systems malfunction, sophisticated measuring equipment is required to locate the cause of the problem. With the TiePie engineering Automotive Diagnostics Kit ADK610004DW, the automotive specialist obtains all necessary tools, an Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG, and special automotive accessories, to perform most of the diagnostic tests to locate the problem, all conveniently packed in a protective case.
The main component of the Automotive Diagnostics Kit ADK610004DW is the Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG. The differential Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG can be used via an ethernet connection (LAN, WiFi or WAN) but also still with a USB 2.0 / 3.0 connection. The built-in battery gives the Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG the possibility to perform fully wireless differential measurements.
Place the Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG near to the engine bay and connect its inputs to the points you want to measure. Your computer can remain at a safe distance, connected via WiFi to the automotive WiFiScope, that operates as access point. No hassle of USB cables between the scope and the computer that limit your flexibility.
The high sampling rate and large memory of the Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG are very useful for capturing and analyzing longer fast signals such as CAN bus communications.
Several other products are included for diagnosing and solving common and less common automotive problems such as sensor malfunctions, actuator malfunctions, ignition problems, timing problems, power deficiency, etc. Refer to the automotive articles for examples of solved automotive problems.
The contents of this versatile Automotive Diagnostics Kit ADK610004DW are:
Amount Item Description
1. Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG: Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG Automotive Test Scope ATS610004DW-XMSG 1 GSa/s four channel automotive WiFi oscilloscope with differential / single ended switchable inputs with SafeGround protection, SureConnect, resistance measuring, 250 MHz bandwidth, 14 bit resolution and 256 Mpts memory.
4. Measure lead TP-C1812B: low noise differential BNC to banana measuring lead, 3 m Measure lead TP-C1812B 3 m long, BNC to banana, low noise differential measure lead.
1. Back Probe TP-BP85: thin and flexible back probe Back Probe TP-BP85 - Set 8 thin and flexible back probes, 1000 V CAT III with 4 mm banana socket.
2. Ignition Pickup TP-IP250 Ignition Pickup TP-IP250 Capacitive secondary ignition pickup to be clamped on a spark plug wire.
1. Current clamp TP-CC80: 0 - 20 A and 0 - 80 A input ranges Current clamp TP-CC80 80 A current clamp with 2% accuracy and 4 mm shrouded banana sockets.
1. Current clamp TP-CC600: 0 - 200 A and 0 - 600 A input ranges Current clamp TP-CC600 600 A current clamp with 3% accuracy and 4 mm banana sockets.
1. Accelerometer TP-ACC20 Accelerometer TP-ACC20 - 09 Accelerometer with 2 axes, ±2 g range with 420 mV/g sensitivity.
4. Differential attenuator TP-DA10 Differential attenuator TP-DA10 Differential 1:10 attenuator, rated 300 V with 25 MHz bandwidth.
1. Alligator Clip TP-AC50B Set Alligator Clip TP-AC50B Set 5 alligator clips with 10 mm clamping range and 4 mm banana socket, rated for up to 60 V.
1. Carry case BB454 Carry case BB454 Carry case for all above mentioned items.
1. Handyscope / WiFiScope power supply: Handyscope / WiFiScope power supply Handyscope / WiFiScope power supply To power the scope and charge its battery.
1. Ground compensation Cable TP-GCC150: Ground compensation Cable Ground compensation Cable TP-GCC150 To avoid measurement errors when measuring differentially, the external power supply is used and the device under test is not grounded.
1. Probe compensation cable TP-DB9-BNC-30 : Probe compensation cable TP-DB9-BNC-30 Probe compensation cable TP-DB9-BNC-30 To calibrate standard oscilloscope probes using the built in calibration signal
1. USB 3.0 cable, 1.5 m long
1. Network cable, 3 m long
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.